We have been in recovery mode this week after the long Memorial Day weekend. Levi didn't sleep as much as he should have this weekend so he has been quite cranky and needy the last few days so blogging has taken a back seat. We finally had a semi normal day yesterday so here I am ready for the weekend and here is a list of some of the things that helped me get through this crazy week.
1. My new Ergo Baby Carrier in the Petunia Pickle Bottom print
2. In the little bit of free time I had this week (even less than normal) I got to play with Photoshop Elements that I got for Christmas. It was nice to have crafts to do to take my mind of the crazy week that didn't require any set up. I haven't had much time to play with it but I am trying to make time to learn how to use it. The first new thing I learned was how to put a watermark on my photos and this week I learned a bit more about the layers and how they work. I put together a birthday invitation for my son's second birthday. Here is a sneak peek, what do you think?
3. Facetime on my iPad has allowed my son to talk to his grandparents whenever he wants. This was particularly nice this week because they provided a few giggles in the middle of an otherwise rough morning. Thanks Mom and Dad!
4. While my parents were able to get a few giggles out of my son, Ellen did that for me! Thanks Ellen!
5. In honor of Memorial Day, my last favorite is going to be the people who fight or have fought to protect us and our freedoms and the families who support them. Thank you!
Have a great weekend!