We all have them, those things that you may be ashamed to admit that you like to eat, watch or do. Here are a few of mine...
- I love to watch Secret Life of the American Teenager.
- Sometimes I make brownies but instead of cooking the batter, I eat it by the spoonful.
- I do the same thing with cookie dough and sometimes I just buy a tube of the pre-made cookie dough instead of making it myself.
- I love Nicholas Sparks books and movies and could read/watch them over and over and over.
- 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom are shows that I wish I could say that I have never seen but it's like a car crash, you just can't turn away!
After looking over this list, people might start to think I am 28 going on 13. So, what are some of your guilty pleasures?