Here are my 5 favorites from the week:
1. Chocolate and peanut butter! This combination seems to be everywhere in my food life right now. First I found Peanut Butter Oreos then I found Hood's Mt. Washington Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup ice cream and both are SO YUMMY! Ignore the nutrition facts in those links...cookies and ice cream don't have calories :)
2. I have recently found printed Duck brand duct tape and now I have been trying to find projects to do to use it. My last project was converting a diaper box to a storage box for books and I love how it came out, so easy and so cheap!
3. I have been cruising the blogging world quite a bit lately and doing a lot of reading. I am going to round out my 5 favorites with a few of them.
Nowhere to go but Crazy, I love this blog name as much as I love this photography blog
4. U Create, so many cute tutorials and a great place to get some inspiration.
5. Nap Time Crafters, another great place for tutorials and inspiration. I also link up some of my projects here for the Friday Favs Parties.
Have a great weekend everyone!