1. The new Pinterest app for the iPad is great! It is so much easier to use than through Safari. I could never get the right category to show up when I pinned something in Safari. Now I just need some time to make some of the projects that I have pinned...
2. Making forts with my kids in the living room and camping out underneath with a snack and a movie turned out to be one of the best rainy day activities there is!
3. Eating popsicles on a hot summer afternoon is a great way to cool down and to get a toddler to sit still for a good 10 minutes!
4. My son and I played outside with some chalk while his little sister slept and then we played a bit in the small pool before we headed back inside. My son had wet feet and walked right through the chalk and ended up leaving little chalk footprints across the porch. I love those little feet!
5. A new blog header and button that will hopefully go live soon!